HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Harriet C. Pelton, O.D., FCOVD
F. Patricia Poma, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy
4114 W. Maple
Bloomfield Township, MI 48301
Birmingham Vision Care has been offering a full range of vision care services since 1981. Drs. Harriet C. Pelton, Patricia Poma and associates of Birmingham Vision Care are dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, personal and professional environment. BVC also has a special interest in helping children perform to their full academic potential.
Birmingham Vision Care provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, neurological rehabilitation, cortical blindness, stroke victim, brain injured, brain damaged, TBI, learning related vision problems, sensory integration, visual auditory integration, pervasive developmental delays, Bloomfield Township, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Sterling Heights, Troy, Southfield, Royal Oak, Waterford, Warren, Auburn Hills, Rochester Hills, Pontiac, Farmington, Highland Park, Grosse Pointe Woods, Roseville, Michigan, MI
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
[an error occurred while processing this directive]